Skip to main content

Every year we employ a number of students for summer jobs, mostly in the restaurant (service & kitchen help), but we also need help for the green areas.
If you are interested, please fill out the form and we will get in touch with you.
Remember that we don’t have a bus stop here and you will need transportation.
In order to draw up the employment contract, a certificate of study must be available from a school/college/uni.

Do you have to do an internship for your school? We also offer options for this.